Re: [BKARTS] Bay Area Letterpress printers

Eric S. Theise writes:
> Some of this community/listserv work is already underway, led by
> Steve Robison.  Take a look at

Oh, and what I should've added was that Steve actively seeks
participation via his monthly "What's Up?" posting and file upload
area on the yahoo site.  I definitely didn't mean anything ike "it's
already been done", just that there's an effort that's already made
some headway and seems open to new ideas and efforts.

Welcome!

--Eric