[BKARTS] Announcing: Three Exhibitions

Hello Friends,
I am announcing three exhibitions in April.  All
events are free.  Irene Chan

----------------------------------
1.  Solo exhibit ?Chamber of the World in Miniature?
at the International Gallery of Contemporary Art in
Anchorage, Alaska.  April 1 - May 1, 2005.  Opening
Reception: Friday, April 1, 2005, 6-8 p.m.

2.  Group exhibit ?The Art of the Book? at the Olin
Arts Center in Washington, Pennsylvania.  April 1 -
30, 2005. Opening Reception:  Friday, April 1, 2005,
7-9 p.m.

3.  Group exhibit ?It Was Here A Minute Ago? An
Exhibition of Ephemeral Art at NURTUREart in Brooklyn,
New York.  April 8 - May 15, 2005. Opening Reception:
Friday, April 8, 2005, 6-9 p.m.

----------------------------------
Additional details are in the attachment.

I will be at the opening receptions in Anchorage and
Brooklyn.  If you are in either of these cities, hope
to see you there!

All the best,
Irene

My website
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~ichan
(click on logo at bottom right corner to enter)

Please forgive duplicate lists.
Let me know anytime if you would prefer to be off this
mailing list.