[BKARTS] bookbinding items on eBay

I've just listed a bunch of bookbinding-related items from my personal
collection on eBay if anyone wants to take a look.  There are a couple of beautiful
fine bindings, bookbinding posters, postcards, slides of early bindings,
exhibition catalogs etc.

To take a look you can go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6952930348&ssPageName=ADME:
B:LC:US:1

After viewing that item, you can click on "View Sellers other auctions" to
see the whole list of items.

Thanks,
Karen L. Crisalli