[BKARTS] NEW on the TOM PHILLIPS website: Feb. 2005

Hello all,

With great pleasure we announce the addition of new material to the Tom
Phillips website.

Please visit the site: http://www.tomphillips.co.uk

This edition includes:

RECENT AND SELECTED PORTRAITS 1989-2004: Including Simon Callow, David
Lodge, and Nobel Laureate Sir John Sulston.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE - MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION: Tom Phillips gets the Ken
Burns treatment in this son et lumiere.

PLUS: all the latest on exhibitions and openings.

BREAKING NEWS: A new edition of A HUMUMENT will be released by Thames &
Hudson in May 2005.  More details to come.

The next updates to the site are scheduled for spring 2005.

<tomphillips.co.uk> is a site dedicated to the works and texts of
British painter/writer/book artist/composer Tom Phillips.  It is created
in collaboration with Tom, and is currently updated bimonthly.

All best wishes, John Nick Pull, editor

P.S. No longer wish to receive this newsletter?  Let me know:
editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx