[BKARTS] question about email received

Good morning Peter,

It is 6:03 EST and I have just received an email from "L-Soft list
server at Syracuse University (...Subscription probe for
Book_Arts-L...)" which I have not opened. It is 3KB.

I receive the list as a digest and worry that this probe might be a
virus. Thought I would let you know and see what you know.

Thanks, A.