Re: [BKARTS] Kennett Paper

Austin,
Kennett is a starch filled bookcloth, and is a product we carry here at Talas. You can find it on our web site at this address:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=212&product=1740

Regards, Aaron Salik Talas 20 West 20th Street New York, NY 10011 212-219-0770 Phone 212-219-0735 Fax http://talasonline.com

Hello, Everyone,

This is my first time posting on the Book Arts List. Thank you to everyone
who has contributed - I'm very grateful for all your wisdom.

My question is this: What is kennet paper and where can I get it?

Thanks,
Austin Storm