Announcing the Publication of

The Pocket Paper Engineer
How to Make Pop-Ups Step-by-Step
by Carol Barton
$24 plus shipping

To order, go to
http://www.popularkinetics.com

Dear Pop-Up Enthusiast,

At some point you signed up on the Popular Kinetics Press web site to receive more information on my book, The Pocket Paper Engineer, and I'm happy to finally announce that the shipment of books will be arriving tomorrow! As soon as the container is unloaded, we'll pick up the books and start mailing them out. Thank you for being so patient in awaiting this publication, and I hope you're as happy with the results as I am. Best wishes, Carol

Order with a credit card:  You can reserve your copy by ordering directly over the web site above. Shipping rates are available for over 30 countries.

Order with a check or money order:  If you prefer to send a check, you can use the shopping cart at the site to figure the appropriate postage without supplying a credit card number or checking out. Then send your name, shipping address, contact phone number, and email address with a check for the total amount to:

Carol Barton
Popular Kinetics Press
6005 Yale Avenue
Glen Echo, MD 20812

If you have any questions, you can contact me via email through the web site.