From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:32 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Making Books with Children Website

Dear Friends

I have just produced a promotional postcard about my website on Making
Books With Children. If you teach bookmaking classes to teachers,
parents, or kids and would be willing to distribute the cards to your
classes, please let me know. Please respond to me directly with a
postal address. I have lots of cards so let me know how many you'd like.

I also want to add a comment about Modern Postcard where I had the
cards printed. They were incredibly helpful. The front of the card has
a representation of the opening page of the website. It was sent to
them as a photoshop image but contained text which contained a few
errors. I didn't catch them in the proof but they did. They alerted me
to it and held the job until we made the corrections. It's heartening
to know there is good, conscientious work in this world (even if sadly
it didn't come from me).

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord