Re: [BKARTS] Making Books with Children Website

Dear Susan ,

I would love to distribute postcards for you!  I teach adults ( including
teacher specific) and children bookmaking & paper arts classes in the
central Ohio area.

I will be teaching at an event coming up next month and could distribute up
to 300  if you would like to send them to me soon.  The event is called
Artiscape,  see our class/event website at the following link.
http://www.europeanpapers.com/   It is hosted by Lisa Ohmer of European
Papers.  This is the third year...always a fantastic artful weekend of
inspiration

My address is

Kimberly Byerly
112 Kettering Bend
Delaware, OH  43015

Warm regards,

Kim Byerly
Independent Beauty Consultant
Shop Online at   http://marykay.com/kbyerly
FREE shipping/delivery

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord" <skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:32 PM Subject: Making Books with Children Website

Dear Friends

I have just produced a promotional postcard about my website on Making
Books With Children. If you teach bookmaking classes to teachers,
parents, or kids and would be willing to distribute the cards to your
classes, please let me know. Please respond to me directly with a
postal address. I have lots of cards so let me know how many you'd like.

I also want to add a comment about Modern Postcard where I had the
cards printed. They were incredibly helpful. The front of the card has
a representation of the opening page of the website. It was sent to
them as a photoshop image but contained text which contained a few
errors. I didn't catch them in the proof but they did. They alerted me
to it and held the job until we made the corrections. It's heartening
to know there is good, conscientious work in this world (even if sadly
it didn't come from me).

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>