Re: [BKARTS] "turning page" book

Dorothy Simpson Krause wrote:
I've just posted a "turning page" book on my website with some information
on the many iterations in it's evolution.
http://www.DOTKRAUSE.com/FlipBook/template.htm

Dot

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

Beautiful. How did you program the effect?

--
Mad Laughter, Fragments of a Life in Progress
Now available at http://www.lulu.com/jules

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog