Re: [BKARTS] Flipping Book software

I'd been intrigued by the British Library's "Turning the Pages" system
http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/digitisation1.html
and a similar "Turning the Pages" at the National Library of Medicine
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/onlineexhibitions.html

This year I am an artist-in-residence at Harvard's Countway Medical Library
http://www.countway.med.harvard.edu/
and wanted to do something similar as a part of the work I will be
exhibiting there. My search led me to The Flipping Book software. It is
available from
http://www.flippingbook.com

It's fun to play with.
Dot