[BKARTS] Flipping Books

Dot-
Another more public thank you for my extraordinary tour of Vesalius' Anatomy,
which I first saw, thanks to Richard Lindemann, at Bowdoin College Library in
Maine. It took my breath away the first time, and this morning traveling
across the virtual ocean to the British Museum's Library and seeing it in a
flipping book program was an exciting technical experience.
http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/digitisation1.html

Perhaps there IS a future for computers!!!

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html