[BKARTS] looking for Emily Dickinson Groups/Lists

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a book-art related research project of sorts where I'm
studying Dickinson's fascicles/folios, and I'm looking for web groups/lists
that might deal with Dickinson's work. I've googled and such but for the
most part the groups I've found don't look very active. I thought perhaps
some members of this list might know of a group I could join that discusses
her work.

Thanks,
Tammy in PSL