Re: [BKARTS] Seeking Emily Dickinson

No, I've never heard of that. Thanks for the info. Just yesterday I bought
a bunch of books about her on Amazon. I guess I'll have to add that one to
my wish list.

Also, if there are any other E.D. fans out there, there's a cool poster you
can get for free at www.poets.org/npm - It's for national poetry month. It
shows her dress and has a quote from a letter she wrote to Thomas Wentworth
Higginston...very cool...