[BKARTS] Book Display Stands

Are there any plans out there for making book display stands? I want to
make a few stands to use at shows that would display my books open kind
of like those expensive plexiglas book cradles. I would like to make
them out of something lightweight and portable such as foam core or
museum board and would prefer that they could be folded or broken down
for easy transport.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Laura