[BKARTS] Full Vellum Standards presentation by Peter Verheyen

Peter,

Thanks for the very clear explanation of full vellum binding in the GBW journal. All went well but for one spot, and I'd appreciate comments from you or anyone else (hence the public posting). You mention that the headcaps can be difficult to form, and I found this to be an understatement... particularly the act of pushing the vellum down around the board edges while pulling enough up to form the caps. There's plenty of stretch in leather but I couldn't stretch enough vellum up without cutting the turn-ins. Any advice?

Bob Roberts
Maryville TN
www.gildedleafbindery.com