Re: [BKARTS] Removing smudges from page edges

I have found sanding the edges with a rotary sander effective.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the
front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.