Re: [BKARTS] Student Time Multiplier

at the risk of sounding silly it reminds me of the old song
'a million to one'
signed
always a student
vickiv

On Mar 29, 2005, at 8:36 PM, Kevin Thomas wrote:

I heard once of a formula for figuring out how much time to allow
students
to complete a task during a bookbinding workshop. It went something
like: if
it takes the teacher 15 minutes to complete a task, it will take the
students X number of minutes to complete the same task. What is that
multiplier?

Thanks,

Kevin

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>