[BKARTS] WFAA TV filmed me writing the Bible on Easter link

This article appeared on the  ABC Affiliate  WFAA TV in Dallas, Fort Worth
Texas “Bible Calligrapher takes his time”  under the page
_http://www.wfaa.com/video/_ (http://www.wfaa.com/video/)
and its link is
_http://www.wfaa.com/perl/common/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.wfaa.com/pronk/050328_1200biblewriter_wz.wmv_
(http://www.wfaa.com/perl/common/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.wfaa.com/pronk/050328_1200biblewriter_wz.wmv)
I have been making by  hand an illuminated manuscript of the Bible for 17
years and it is on display  right now at the Center for Biblical Arts in Dallas,
Texas.  I do not use  computers. Below is the Dallas Morning News Article
which appeared  on March 16.
“An Epic Undertaking” By Kristen  Holland in the March 16, 2005 Dallas
Morning News:
_http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/news/city/parkcities/stories/031605dnparpepper.99f18.html_
(http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/news/city/parkcities/stories/031605dnparpepper.99f18.html)
James G. Pepper