[BKARTS] SF Center for the Book Job Posting

Job Description

The San Francisco Center for the Book, a unique nonprofit arts organization,
is looking for a detail oriented, ³people person² for our front desk. This
job entails answering the phone, greeting visitors to our gallery and
studios, taking and maintaining class registrations (including credits and
refunds) answering e-mail (Outlook Express), managing student/teacher
information for classes, keeping the database (FileMaker Pro) current, and
updating class availability on the website on a weekly basis. This is a
part-time (20 hour/week), permanent job with vacation benefits. Applicants
should have office and computer (Macintosh) experience, excellent people
skills, and be able to focus and be flexible in an often busy environment.
Salary: $15/hr plus classes.

Contact:
Kathy Barr
Executive Director