Re: [BKARTS] student time multiplier

I always figure that it depends on how advanced the student is. Some work
faster then others, some slower. I figure that if it takes me "X" amount of
time to do something, it usually will take beginning students at least
twice the amount of time *sometimes*. So I keep things out on the tables
(mixed media supplies, etc...) to keep people "busy" while some of the
students are finishing up.
I've been teaching for almost 10 years now and I find that most people are
able to keep up if you keep it at a normal pace.
I hope this helps-

Kelly

EGorey99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.KellyKilmer.com/