[BKARTS]

Hi all!  I used to work for a book dealer in for a number of years and absolutely fell in love with all the old books in the store.  I'm trying to figure out how one would go about getting into the field of bookbinding...  I'm currently living in New London, CT and was wondering if bookbinders often take on apprentices or if there are classes one would be able to get in on.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Christine Semrow