[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Flattening paper from rolls

I did find this clever gadget on the www.inkjetart.com and want one!
Trouble is I don't need one. (Repeat after me, "I don't need one, I don't
need one...)  ; -)  It's called a D-roller. Just type that term into the
site's search box to find it quickly and click on the first hit in the

 Thanks for the info, Diana.

Lavinia Adler

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:32:47 -0400 diana nicholette jeon
<djeon1@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hi Cara,
> There is a thing called a "decurler", that is used to uncurl digital
> prints

     The Bonefolder: an e-journal for the bookbinder and book artist

             For all your subscription questions, go to the
                      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]