[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] What's it called?

Hey Gang,

I'm doing a binding that I once learned in a class, but I don't remember
what it is called. The text block is made by gluing one side of the folio to
one side of the next folio. The whole side of the paper is glued and
attached to the next. The result is a stacked group of folios that looks
like a regular text block with no sewing and no supports. I then attach the
text block to a case-style cover.

Anybody know what this structure is called?



Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!

    The Bonefolder: an e-journal for the bookbinder and book artist

            For all your subscription questions, go to the
                     Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]