[BKARTS] Mmm...Thus begins the Month of May

Happy May 1st to all!  Though rain had been predicted, the weather has once again foiled the forecasters.  The sun shone  the color of pineapples, and leaves chattered with just the slightest breeze.  It has been one of those perfect spring days around San Francisco Bay.  Last year, I was with the Anna Halprin and the Planetary Dancers gathering before dawn at the peak of Mt. Tamalpais.  This year, I went to join my Butoh workshop led by Hiroko Tamano at 1 in the Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco for our class, but soon surrendered to the beat of African drums, all part of the National Dance Week in the Bay Area.  So you see, why no rain today was such a relief and absolutely cool.

I wish to invite you to our OPEN STUDIO  sponsored by the Marin County Arts Council.  My studio will be opened next weekend MAY 7, AND 8.  As always, if you are in the area, I hope you will come by and visit at INDUSTRIAL CENTER BUILDING #315, 480 GATE 5 ROAD, SAUSALITO, CA 94965. (From 101 take  Sausalito/Marin City exit.  Go south on Bridgeway, left on Harbor.  ICB is 3-storey brown building on the left.  Look for the blue awnings of West Marine.  We are just upstairs.)  The official hours are 10 to 5.

I look forward to seeing many of you this weekend, and sharing my work with you. For those who will not be be there, I hope to see you another time soon, and wish you well and a very special Mother's Day.

Mimi
www.mimichenting.com
Still Water Works
El Prado, NM / Sausalito, CA