[BKARTS] Workshop Opportunties in Wisconsin

Blank

May Workshops

Our next workshop is Poetry: Healing, Loving and Living with Ellen Kort on
May 14th and 15th.  You'll be enchanted by the grace of Ellen as she
facilitates this 2-day workshop.   We have 3 spaces available.  If your
schedule is opened, there is still time to register.
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/writing_arts/workshops.htm

Thea Kovac will be facilitating her workshop, The Secret Life of Artists, on
the following weekend - May 21st. This is a 1-day workshop where you will
spend a day discovering some useful practices of uncovering the hidden
process from which art is born.  To learn more about Thea or her workshop,
lick on the following:
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/mixed_media/052105.htm

June Workshops

Linda and Opie O'Brien's workshop, Another Fine Mesh: All Bound Up! just had
a cancellation so there is one space available.  Register ASAP to guarantee
a space in their 2-day workshop on June 4th and 5th.  Click on the following
url to register:  http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/book_arts/060405.htm .

Dayle Doroshow's workshop, Celebration and Ritual, is still being offered at
a discount.  Register with a friend and you both will receive a 20% discount
on the registration fee. This is a savings of $141.00.  In order to take
advantage of this discount, you will need to call me to register....
608-250-5028.  This  3-day workshop is scheduled for June 10th, 11th and
12th.  To view the workshop and learn more about Dayle, click on the
following: url:http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/book_arts/061005.htm

Our last workshop in June is The ABC Book of Me - Collage as Autobiography
with Lesley Riley. Mine your treasured trinkets, tokens and text to create
an autobiographical record of you in this 2-day workshop being offered on
June 26th and 27th (a Sunday and Monday).   There are only 3 spaces
available in Lesley's workshop. To register, click on the following:
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/book_arts/062605.htm

July Workshops

Juliana Coles, creator of  Extreme Journaling Retreat "Reconstruction Era:
Rebuilding the Self through Shadow" workshop, is coming for 3 days, July
8th, 9th and 10th. Discover soul reconstructed and reclaimed from the bits
and pieces of self we have discarded along the way by combining journal
writing exercises with art making assignments in the remarkable container of
an unusual reconstructed artist book.  Check out Juliana's workshop at:
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/book_arts/070805.htm

Nina Bagley is coming to do an additional Copper Booklace with Resin Charms
workshop on June 14th and 15th (Thursday and Friday).  This workshop has
just been offered about 2 weeks ago and she already is 1/2 filled.  I would
suggest registering sooner than later to guarantee your opportunity to work
with Nina.  To register, click on the following:
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/mixed_media/071605.htm

A little something different at Valley Ridge... Robin Moore, a story teller,
is offering his workshop Awakening The Hidden Storyteller on July 23rd and
24th.  Explore the landscape of your imagination and learn how to translate
your explorations into compelling spoken and written stories.  To learn more
about Robin and his workshop, click on the following:
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/writing_arts/072305.htm

The last workshop in July is Michael deMeng's Found Object Book Assemblage
(a.k.a Trashy Novels).  Michael is currently filled.  If you would like, you
may register to be placed on his wait list.
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/wait_list.htm

The last tidbit of information is that I am going to be a grandma any day.
(To Exciting!!!) I am leaving for California where my daughter and
son-in-law are living.  I will be there until May 12th, but will be checking
emails and phone messages on a daily basis.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Cheers,
Kathy

Kathy Malkasian
Valley Ridge Art Studio

To View The New 2005
workshop schedule:
www.valleyridgeartstudio.com

If you DO NOT want to receive further emails from Valley Ridge Art Studio,
please contact me at kathym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Type "unsubscribe" in
the subject box.  (If the subject box is blank, I assume it is a virus and
will automatically delete it.)