[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: May

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

We invite you to Bring in the May with the May installment of the ongoing
Convivio Book of Days. Start here:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, go to "About Us" and find "Book of Days: May" in the usual
Book of Days place.

Enjoy!
Convivio Bookworks in Lake Worth, Florida

Where we're still wishing Janet Reno had won the Democratic Primary for
governor! But that's another story.