Re: [BKARTS] Booklyn Events in California

Hi Marshall,
good news, all!
Are you guys interested in having a Booklyn South?
We're starting a guild in the fall.  I'm attending the first Southeast
Book Arts Conference this month, should be tons of fun.

Thanks again for talking with Brandon - it was an excellent experience
for him!

Love to all,
Lisa beth

The first law of motion is that bodies in motion stay in motion and bodies at rest stay at rest, unless acted upon by a force.--Isaac Newton, Principia.