Re: [BKARTS] Booklyn Events in California

here in the south east is the conference?
I'm in VA
MJB

From: Lisa Beth Robinson <cholbrain@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Booklyn Events in California
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 09:07:43 -0700

Hi Marshall,
good news, all!
Are you guys interested in having a Booklyn South?
We're starting a guild in the fall.  I'm attending the first Southeast
Book Arts Conference this month, should be tons of fun.

Thanks again for talking with Brandon - it was an excellent experience
for him!

Love to all,
Lisa beth

The first law of motion is that bodies in motion stay in motion and bodies
at rest stay at rest, unless acted upon by a force.--Isaac Newton,
Principia.

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>