[BKARTS] apologies

Hello,
My apologies for posting to the whole list - sometimes I get so excited
about all of the news I read here that I act without thinking!  As the
expression says, "There but for the grace of G-d go I".

If you are interested in the Southeast Book Arts Conference, here's the
link:
http://www.cas.sc.edu/art/SABA/conference.html
and a little more information:
http://www.sc.edu/usctimes/articles/2005-04/book_arts_conf.html

I hope you're all having a great day and making books,
Lisa Beth

The first law of motion is that bodies in motion stay in motion and bodies at rest stay at rest, unless acted upon by a force.--Isaac Newton, Principia.