Re: [BKARTS] Bindery in a Box 4 Sale

I got the photos and am intrigued, but cannot afford this
wonderful box of treasures right now.  Probably you've already
found a buyer.  According to your zip code, you're in Sarasota?
I could have driven down to get it, but unexpected house repairs
have prioritized my money now...
Thanks for the photos again.
Teri Lynn HErbert
Charleston, SC

--On Monday, April 25, 2005 7:04 PM -0400 James Tapley