Re: [BKARTS] Arizona Workshops

Shane:

I will do two workshops on the Saturday/Sunday of the 21 and 22 of May.
"OPEN SPINE STRUCTURES" This
will include the fascinating Japanese sewing called "Rechoso" and
also a new "Faux Coptic" that will capture everyone. The students in
China jumped on that one like a duck on a junebug. It's fast and has
so many applications. May 21st, 4 hours - 12: to 4:00 - $50.

On May 22nd we'll do "Swing Books" and "Four Books in a Box". These
two clever structures will lend themselves to many interpretations
and variations. There will be pictures of all these books on my
website at <http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/page5.html> for you
to see. 4 hours - 12: to 4:00, $50.

They'll both be at the Wilmot Branch Library at 530 N. Wilmot Road,
(520) 791-4627

Mail a check or money order right away to reserve your place
in the classes
to: Patrice Baldwin
13501 Copper Hills Dr., Manchaca TX 78652

patbooks2@xxxxxxxxx

Patrice Baldwin