From: Dorothy Simpson Krause <dotkrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Boston Book Arts Studio Visit
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:59:49 -0400

The Boston Book Arts will hold their May meeting at my studio Saturday May
14 from 1 to 4. After a pot luck lunch I'll demonstrate several processes
from the book Digital Art Studio and give everyone an opportunity to do
"wet
transfers" of inkjet prints from film to damp paper. BBA has a great group
of talented artists, consistently interesting meetings and a nominal
membership fee of $20 per year. Do consider joining the organization and
coming on the 14th!
Dot

http://www.bostonbookarts.org/NewsFolder/NewsFrameset.html

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>