Re: [BKARTS] Elegant Screw Post Assemblies

On May 6, 2005, at 9:19 AM, roroberts@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Can anyone suggest a source for elegant screw-post assemblies? (Or
similar concept for loose leaves... something more attractive than the
3-ring binder approach).

******************************
Bob,
1) I am "jumping the gun' a bit with this information, but I did start
development of a type of three-ring binder that was fully adjustable --
meaning any number of rings could be used, at any spacing for any bulk
of pages. The project has been on the back-burner for many years. It
incorporated a modified screw-post assembly but in the form of a ring.
Ready for Prime-time? -- I'm not sure, but I could send you something
if no one else has any ideas or suggestions
2) In fact, I also developed another miniature screw-post binder for a
special project. That too, needs a little more refinement.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020