From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
William Minter
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 10:00 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Elegant Screw Post Assemblies

On May 6, 2005, at 9:19 AM, roroberts@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a source for elegant screw-post assemblies? (Or
> similar concept for loose leaves... something more attractive than the
> 3-ring binder approach).

******************************
Bob,
1) I am "jumping the gun' a bit with this information, but I did start
development of a type of three-ring binder that was fully adjustable --
meaning any number of rings could be used, at any spacing for any bulk
of pages. The project has been on the back-burner for many years. It
incorporated a modified screw-post assembly but in the form of a ring.
Ready for Prime-time? -- I'm not sure, but I could send you something
if no one else has any ideas or suggestions
2) In fact, I also developed another miniature screw-post binder for a
special project. That too, needs a little more refinement.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020