Re: [BKARTS] Boston Book Arts Studio Visit

Dot,
bought your  'Digital Art Studio'
and love it! I am especially intrigued with your new
process for transferring digital images on to
coated watercolor papers...thanks for great information!

Our Conference is going along nicely, with the full color
exhibit catalog in progress, Peter Madden and Julie Chen
will be here, workshops all in place and supplies being ordered.

In two weeks, the entire 40 person group blows in, we work, play,
commune and
then it is over in three short days...

Then, like all conscientious faculty members, I will
go home, make art (and my film), and then Sept will
roll around like summer never even existed, and we begin
the process of stimulating young minds ... all over again.

Susan Hogue
Southeast Association for Book Arts
www.cas.sc.edu/art/SABA/index.html
http://www.cas.sc.edu/art/Faculty/hogues/hogues.htm

 >>> dotkrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/06/05 10:59 AM >>>
The Boston Book Arts will hold their May meeting at my studio Saturday
May
14 from 1 to 4. After a pot luck lunch I'll demonstrate several
processes
from the book Digital Art Studio and give everyone an opportunity to do
"wet
transfers" of inkjet prints from film to damp paper. BBA has a great
group
of talented artists, consistently interesting meetings and a nominal
membership fee of $20 per year. Do consider joining the organization and
coming on the 14th!
Dot

http://www.bostonbookarts.org/NewsFolder/NewsFrameset.html

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>