Re: [BKARTS] Boston Book Arts Studio Visit

I'll be glad to add you to my mailing list, Mary Jane but I only tend to use
it for really big events (and even then don't always get it sent). I seem to
spend about half my time (or less) making art and the other half (or more)
doing the emailing/ mailing/ writing/ scheduling/ packing/ shipping/
database/ website/ promotional/ stuff that I would like to avoid - and I
have a great assistant (who would also like to avoid it::-)

I'm sure others of you have solved the problem of achieving a sense of
balance in your lives while focusing your time on making art. How do you
manage it?
Dot