[BKARTS] Publishers' Bindings Catalog Update

collection of American Decorated Publishers' Bindings, 1872-1929,
I have placed a few draft pages online for Book_arts-l subscribers to view:

http://www.minsky.com/bookarts/

This section is titled "Trees and the Picture Plane" and is about the
bindings
that followed Will Bradley's design for _In Russet and Silver_ (1894).

The limited edition catalog is on schedule for 2006 publication, and
pre-publication discount subscriptions are available at

Note that this is a working draft. Comments, corrections and suggestions
are encouraged.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com