[BKARTS] Call for Submissions to Bibliograph in Montreal

I recently responded to this call for submissions, sending some back issues
of the ISCA Quarterly as well as more than one dozen of my unlimited edition
bookworks. In order to meet the May 1st deadline I sent the package by USPS
Express Mail.  I did not hear anything from Anna Rosenthal, the contact there,
after the first E-mail from her thanking me in advance for my contribution.

The package could not be delivered even after a forwarding address was found
and delivery attempted . Repeated e-mails to Anna Rosenthal went unanswered.
Hopefully the package will return to me some day.  I wonder if anyone else had
a similar experience. Louise Neaderland