[BKARTS] Hewit Newsletter - 'Skin Deep' No.19 May 2005

***Please excuse the cross posting of this message**

To our Customers and Friends.

We are pleased to announce the publication of Skin Deep, vol.19, Autumn 2005
at: http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

So what is going on at J Hewit & Sons....? - A letter from our Managing
Director Roger Barlee, provides an explanation of recent company news and
events.  To go directly to this article click here
http://www.hewit.com/sd19-hew.htm

Cobden-Sanderson  - Early recollections by E.L. Coverley of
Cobden-Sanderson, the 'father' of Modern Bookbinding.  To go directly to
this article click here   http://www.hewit.com/sd19-cob.htm

Magazine Binding - An effective but simple way to bind your magazine
collection  One Hour Less - A tale of 18th Century London.  To go directly
to this article click here   http://www.hewit.com/sd19-mag.htm

And last, but not least, there are the usual regular features:
'Product & Company News' -  http://www.hewit.com/sd19-comp.htm
'Study Opportunities' -  http://www.hewit.com/sd19-stdy.htm
'Dates for your Diary' -  http://www.hewit.com/sd19-date.htm

A full .pdf file of this edition (and back issues) of Skin Deep may be
downloaded from the 'Downloads' page on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/downloads.htm

We hope that you enjoy reading this offering of Skin Deep

Happy reading

David

David Lanning
Sale Director