[BKARTS] Wearable Books at Creative Arts Workshop, New Haven, CT

Dear Friends
There are a few spots left in my workshop next weekend, May 21/22 from 10-4,
at Creative Arts Workshop in New Haven, CT. I am teaching The Book as
Personal Adornment: Wearable Books, and CAW asked if I would post the
information here. I apologize for any cross postings.

In this workshop we will learn book and box techniques, as well as some
jewelry techniques that lend themselves to designing containers as personal
totems. We will also look at historic book structures and book-like
ornaments from around the world that demonstrate and explore this concept,
as well as work from contemporary artists.

If you are interested please contact CAW at 203-562-4927, and for more
information about Creative Arts Workshop please go to
www.creativeartsworkshop.org

Thanks so much
Miriam Schaer