Re: [BKARTS] Book Art Classes in Seattle

God Bless YOU! Thanks so much. This is music to my ears as I have been
searching for just this information.

I am from Seattle and return permanently July 1. Been in NYC 13 long years.

I am an Adjunct Associate Professor at Pratt Institute in the Communication
Design Department. I teach Typographic Design I-IV and Graphic Design Senior
Project. This is where I have discovered book arts. I am just beginning.

Thanks so much!
Karen Madsen
KMadsenNYC@xxxxxxx