Incantations by Mayan Women. It was a pleasure to introduce this amazing
book at BookFest and Carolyn Chadwick and I are gratified that it is
receiving the attention it deserves.

As of today the workshop has a new website at www.tallerlenateros.com
There is a link to Ámbar Past who will help interested parties order a copy
of this important book.

If you are interested in other great artists books, please visit
www.BookFest.com  You will find links to the work of 28 talented book
artists and photos from opening night.

There is also a five and half page spread of color photos of BookFest
artists in the latest issue of Artists' Books Reviews
(http://www.artistsbooksreviews.info/). This issue includes the laser-cut
3-D keepsake that Joe Freedman designed for BookFest.

Ed Hutchins
www.artistbooks.com