From: "J. J. Foncannon" <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 8:27 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] a recurring problem

   Others have wirtten about this, and so I will also join the chorus
and write.
   It does NO GOOD to mention an affair--- book exhibition, workshop,
whatever---  unless you ALSO
1)  Give a  LOCATION
2)  Give a time.
This problem arises too frequently on this list.

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.
"But they are identical," the owner protested.
"No," Magritte insisted.  "This one's been stared at."

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>