Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella and Edible Books

For all those waiting for Umbrella, the first issue of 2005 will be off the
press at the end of the week and in the mail that very day.

For all those who have eaten books and have offered hospitality in April for
an Edible Book Tea, we are calling in your documentation.  Be sure to send
your photo album with captions to our webmaster at books2eat, namely:
b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and she will put it on the website.  Please, it's time to send in your
documentation to headquarters at Umbrella, P.O. Box 3640, Santa Monica, CA
90408 (flyers, menus, etc.)

Thanks and have a great spring!

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg