[BKARTS] On Making Decorative Paste Papers: Playing with Pigments and Paste - A new booklet from Warwick Press

A new booklet from Warwick Press
<http://www.warwickpress.com/inner/decorative_paper.htm>

On Making Decorative Paste Papers:
Playing with Pigments and Paste

Carol J. Blinn

For years people have been asking me how I make my paste papers. Here is my
answer to all those who want a simple, fun and thoughtful approach to
making the beautiful decorative papers much in demand today in the world of
the book arts. Those working with children will also find this booklet helpful.

Unlimited edition of booklets produced digitally, with a title page photo
of Carol's hand; each cover is a unique piece of paste paper made by Carol.

Five by seven and one-half inches high; 12 pages; designed and produced by
Carol; signed.

$ 15.00

(Please note, each cover is unique. Colors and patterns vary greatly.)

While you're there, take a look at Carol's other work.