[BKARTS] Times Link/oops, sorry

Dear Friends
I mistakenly sent a note to the list, thinking I was responding directly to
Judith, but a couple of people have emailed me requesting the NY Times link.
Why its important to look before one leaps...

So, here is the link for the article I was referring to:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C05EED61730F93BA35756C0A9639
C8B63

It is a review of the show 'Women of the Book: Jewish Artists, Jewish
Themes', which was curated by Judith Hoffberg and is currently at the
Stedman Gallery at Rutgers University, Camden, NJ and on view until May 28.
The review was the NJ section of the NY Times. Its a lovely review, but
sadly no images on line. There is a fabulous catalog available from Florida
Atlantic University.

Mimi

---
Miriam Schaer