Re: [BKARTS] Need Cave Paper Use Help

We here at Talas stock and sell Cave papers, you can find our selection
online here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=157&product=1952

The Cave Papers are a wonderful addition to our line of papers, serving
as a versatile and decorative paper where each one is truly a work of art.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
20 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
212-219-0770 Phone
212-219-0735 Fax
http://talasonline.com

Your source for the finest in archival, conservation, presentation, and
restoration supplies since 1962.