From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of newbown
Sent: Sun 5/22/2005 6:23 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Chip board material query

Could anyone help me with an American (?) term which I am not familiar
with? An article I was reading in Belle Armoire explains how to make a
small bag out of 'chipboard'. In Australia chip board is a heavy composite
wood about 2 cm thick. I don't think this is what the article means. The
article calls for 70 lb chip board, which you then collage over. Can anyone
tell me what I can use in Australia that might be equivalent?

with thanks
Linda
in Oz.

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>