Re: [BKARTS] Chip board material query

Another option for bookboard of various thickness and types can be seen on
our website page.  We also have a sample book available of all our board
ranging in thickness from .030 to .123.

We do custom cutting as well.

http://www.hollanders.com/supplies-kits/bookbinding/bindersboard.htm

Tom Hollander